Terms of Sales
Mulamu Furnishings Pte Ltd agrees to supply and you agree to buy the product(s) stated on our invoice on these terms unless we agreed to different terms in writing.
- The price of goods: is the price listed in our invoice, inclusive of GST (with no hidden charges).
- You are required to pay 100% of your order price for all purchases made from Mulamu Furnishings.
- All Sales Orders submitted through Mulamu Furnishings Pte Ltd’s are considered confirmed. You will receive an email confirmation. Should there be any changes in stock and production availability of any items or materials or colours, you will be informed within seven (7) business days. You may then choose to cancel the order and have the paid monies refunded to you or choose any other items from our selection (subject to clause 16 below).
- After the Sales Order is submitted, you cannot cancel an order without the written consent from Mulamu Furnishings Pte Ltd. A cancellation and/or restocking charge of up to the total amount of order is applicable on orders cancelled. For items that are cancelled due to availability (clause 3), there will be no cancellation or restocking charge levied.
- We charge a net of $18 delivery fee within Singapore area for every order regardless of the size but in case of non-lift-accessible story, an $18 fee is collected per item for every level to which the items will be placed. This delivery fee is not refunded under any circumstances. There are no other hidden charges such as installation, GST, etc. Please note that we do not do the electrical installation for lighting.
- If there is any outstanding payment due, it must be paid before delivery, otherwise, the goods are taken back to the warehouse. To avoid any doubt, you shall be liable for payment of the outstanding amount due.
- In the event that the good(s) cannot be delivered via the elevator and we consider it hazardous to deliver by the stairs, we reserve the rights to cancel the delivery and you shall make your own arrangements for delivery of the good(s).
- Mulamu Furnishings Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend the delivery timing if necessary.
Estimated delivery schedule:
8.1 Ready stocks within 3 months from the date of purchase. Other back order products including customised items within 2 – 4 months. Should there be any delays in delivery times beyond what is stated here, a Mulamu representative will contact you immediately to make arrangements.
8.2 Mulamu Furnishings Pte Ltd has to be notified 7 business days before the stipulated delivery date of any changes on the date and/or time. Changes must be made in writing to Mulamu Furnishings Pte Ltd via email or by calling our office. Please note that the change is only confirmed when Mulamu Furnishings Pte Ltd and its representative agreed with the arranged date and time.
8.3 The good(s) taken back to the warehouse as a result of unpaid outstanding balance upon delivery or failed delivery as the customer is not home will be available for self-collection from the warehouse within 7 working days. If the goods are not collected within 7 working days, only 50% of the order value will be refunded and the order is considered cancelled by the client and the cancellation accepted by Mulamu Furnishings Pte Ltd. Should there be a need to arrange for storage for your items, the request must be made to Mulamu Furnishings Pte Ltd in writing and is subject to management approval.
8.4 If you are unable to arrange for self-collection, a delivery can be scheduled after the failed 1st arrangement. However, a charge of $80 will be incurred and depends on the available slots.
- Storage for back order goods is free up to 6 months from the date of payment and $20 fee will be charged for every item beyond. Available goods should be delivered within 3 months from the date of payment and $20 storage fee per item will be charged beyond 3 months.
- Difference in colour tone, grain, and texture will not be accepted as a reason for replacement as it is not considered a defect. Since ageing and use of furniture will affect the colour and texture of furniture, these will also not be considered a defect.
- As our products are individually handcrafted, it is inevitable that by purchasing them, you have acknowledged your full awareness of such variations and imperfections inherent in such materials, thus it is not considered a defect.
- Minor surface imperfections that do not affect the functionality of the product are not deemed as defects either.
- The examples listed above are not exclusive.
- Mulamu is committed to displaying product’s images shown on our website as accurately as possible. However, we cannot ascertain that the colours shown on our website matches the product colour since the display of the colours is partly dependent on your monitor. Do note that accessories or furnishings included in display images are purely for illustration purposes. They will not be included in the final sales of the product.
Refund & Exchanges Policy:
We are committed to providing the best possible representation of our products on our website. However, in the event that your purchased item does not fit in with your home interior or if you are unsatisfied with our product, you may return the item within 7 days from the date you received it.
- All items must be in their original condition, undamaged, and with its original packaging intact with no marks on the item or any wear on the tags. Assessment of the furniture for damage will be conducted first. If we deem it to be in good condition, we will accept the refund/exchange. Mulamu reserves the rights to reject any item that fail to fulfil the stipulated criteria or if the item shows sign of it being used. As a gentle reminder, please note that refunds/exchanges will only be processed with proof of purchase presented.
- If you require us to arrange a collection of the item, please understand that an $80 charge will be collected for transportation and manpower fees.
- For refund requests beyond 7 days upon receipt of the items is subject to approval from the management of Mulamu Furnishings; the refund may either be in the form of cash or Mulamu credit in exchange for other items equal to 100% of the price of the returned item. In case, wherein, the exchange item is higher the price difference will be paid by the customer.
If the item is accepted by Mulamu for a refund, we will refund you the 90% of the purchase price of the items. The SGD$ 18.00 delivery charge will not be refunded if delivery has already occurred. The 10% fee from your total order levied to cover our administrative and re-stocking costs or $50 fee for purchase below $500. As we pride ourselves on efficiency, we promise to process your refund within 3 business days upon collection of the furniture. If you have paid for your purchase by cash or cheque, a cheque will be issued to you within 7 business days. If you have paid using your Paypal account or banks credit card, the money will be credited back to your account within 7 business days depending on your bank.
To exchange your purchased item for another product, please inform us the product you would like to exchange for. Our company strongly believe that it is the customers' rights to get what they pay for, that’s why we offer to refund the excess amount should you exchange for an item of a lower price. However, if you exchange for an item of a higher price, please note that you will have to pay for the difference in price. You may choose to collect your exchanged items or arrange for a delivery. Do note that delivery charges may apply under certain circumstances.
Voucher / Discount Code:
When you use a gift voucher and/or discount code you warrant to us that you are the duly authorised recipient of the gift voucher or discount code (as applicable) and that you are using it in accordance with these Terms of Sale, lawfully and in good faith. If we believe that a gift voucher and/or discount code is being used in breach of these Terms of Sale, unlawfully or in bad faith, we may reject or cancel the gift voucher or discount code (as applicable).
Terms of Payment:
Mulamu Furnishings Pte Ltd only accepts full payment of the total purchase upon making the order.
Damage on delivery:
While we are confident in our deliverymen’s professionalism in delivering your coveted item safely to you, accidents are sometimes unavoidable. Thus as part of your rights as our customer, you may choose to refuse such items upon delivery and indicate on the Delivery Note. We will get our representative to contact you for further actions within 48 hours. Should you opt for a refund, it is our promise to refund 100% of your purchase price. The SGD$ 18.00 delivery charge will not be refunded.
While we are confident in the quality of our product, minor defects may be present in some of our products due to unforeseen circumstances. To protect our valuable customers from such unfortunate cases, we provide one-year Limited Warranty for wood and metal structure/frames used in our products. Limited Warranties do not apply to any products that have been altered by any person, dealer, or company without written consent from Mulamu.
- All of our Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed and construed in accordance with laws of Singapore. We are dedicated to enhancing our customer’s shopping experience with us and will try our very best to resolve a dispute as soon as it arises. In the event where you have any complaints or comments with regard to our product(s), please contact us via email.
- Any changes in the T&Cs will only take effect if in writing and signed by a Director of Mulamu.
These T&Cs are governed by the laws of Singapore and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts in the event of any dispute.